The Cause of 99% of Health Problems is Karma and Stress


In today’s hectic world, few people are aware of the ancient fact that the cause of 99% of human health problems is karma and/or stress. Do not be mislead by the big words used by drug pushing medical doctors who only treat the effect of the health problems caused by karma and/or stress.

Realize that when drug pushing medical doctors say you have certain genes in your DNA and have a 60% chance of developing a certain type of health problem, they cannot tell you why 40% of people do not get it. This is because your karma for this lifetime is recorded in the genes of your DNA.

Who gets health problems is determined by their choices in life that cause stress. Our Guided Bilocation Meditation for Cutting Karmic Ties and our new Guided Bilocation Meditation for Stress rejuvenate your Body, Mind and Spirit using wisdom and techniques that enable you to enjoy Out of Body Experiences and self heal the cause of your health problem.

Once one has resolved and healed the cause of their health problem, by cutting karmic ties and removing stress, one is able to self heal oneself of the effect of one’s health problem using the wonders of Healing and Consciousness Expanding Unconditional Love Energies.

As senior awakened reincarnated Ancient Astronauts we explain in our “Karma” recording, how your karma for this lifetime is in your DNA and how your level of Love Energies will determine if you get a health problem or not, as explained in our Advanced Classes.

In order to help people around the world self heal themselves from a variety of health problems, we recorded 2 separate Guided Bilocation Meditations, and each one comes with 3 Healing “Seer Stone” crystals that help you to activate a Temporary Merkaba so you may use an Out of Body Experience to cut karmic ties and remove stress.

Click Here to read more about the recordings to cut karmic ties or Click Here to order the recordings that come with 3 Love Energized Seer Stones.

Click Here to read more about the recordings to remove stress or Click Here to order the recordings that come with 3 Love Energized Seer Stones.

Back to Index


 

 

© 2017 Ancient Knowledge - All Rights Reserved